Dogs, Dogs, and More Dogs! -- A Tribute to Brewster and Buffy

A photographic log of my German Shepherd Dogs, Brewster and Buffy.

Name:
Location: Washington State

I am Retired from the US Army.
My name is not important. What I do is not important. I am just a guy with a camera. I enjoy taking pictures and looking at and saving pictures others have taken.
I am a student of photography. Not in a formal sense, but in the sense that as I take more pictures and view other pictures, I may learn from each.
As I grow more comfortable here, I hope to show those pictures I have taken. I hope to learn by those pictures I have viewed from others.
Current Gear:
My Cameras: Nikon D300 / D50
My Lenses: Tamron 28-300 (VC) F1:3.5-6.3 XR Di w/Rodenstock Digtal UV Filter; Tamron 90 F2.8 Di 1:1 Macro; Nikkor 28-80 F1:3.3-5.6; Nikkor 70-300 F1:4-5.6
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 N digital

Member: Nikonians, My most important photographic investment, after the camera.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Play Time and Rest Time

Hosted by Photobucket.com
Buffy says she's ready to play

Hosted by Photobucket.com
Brewster says it's time to rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home